[RDP] Internal Scheduler optimization

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Sat Nov 1 06:21:16 EDT 2014

Thank you Alban,

Our issue is more "cosmetic" than anything else, and because our french
student radio is much more music than talk, this kind of oddities is
visible.

Thanks anyway for this patch, I hope it gets included soon in the next
releases : as of 2.10.0, a log generation takes approx. 12 minutes for us.

Have a nice day !

    Hoggins!