[RDP] Best way to submit code patches?

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Sat Oct 20 13:33:46 EDT 2012

On Oct 18, 2012, at 02:01 53, Alexander Perlis wrote:

> If I have code patches to fix bugs or improve things, which method of
> delivery do you prefer? Submit bugs and patches to Mantis, or post
> here on this list, or e-mail the patches to you, or what?

Posting them on the list is generally best.  I tend to work through the items in Mantis in big "bursts" -- you're likelier to get timely attention here.

| A cynic is a person searching for an honest man, with a stolen lantern. |
|                                     -- Edgar A. Shoaff                  |