[RDP] Rivendell On Mac.........

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:13:53 EST 2011

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:31:58 +0100, Todd Baker <bakert at rfa.org> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> We been using RDLOGEDIT in the Windows world for a couple of years now
> (our own version of RDLOGEDIT), but there is a push to go to Mac's here
> so
>
> I was wondering if anyone has compiled Rivendell applications on Macs at
> all.  I thought there may be an issue with QT (3 or 4?)
>
> or something like that but maybe that isn't the case?

Hi Todd Baker!

Issue with Qt3. Long answer here:

http://groups.google.com/group/rivendell-dev/browse_thread/thread/101171d6f1dc5c0b/b06ff03ed072db5f?lnk=gst&q=mac#b06ff03ed072db5f

> Also there was a QT4 version in the works, any word on that?

Yes, there is a cvs branch. Long answer here:

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/CVS_reorganization_July_2010

and here:

http://groups.google.com/group/rivendell-dev/browse_thread/thread/6b3c52513965c953/df86612bad825b1d?lnk=gst&q=Qt4#df86612bad825b1d

Greetings,

Frederick Henderson

--
Frederick Henderson

Take the pledge!
http://www.emailetiquettepledge.com/take-the-pledge

This email sent from Opera's revolutionary e-mail client,
http://www.opera.com/mail/
and typed on the Dvorak keyboard. http://dvzine.org

Want to learn a new language the way you learned your first?
Try LingQ for free!   ==>       http://www.lingq.com/?referral=frederickjh