[RDP] Compile Errors in Suse 10.3

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Mar 4 15:59:39 EST 2011

On Mar 4, 2011, at 15:55 27, Todd Baker wrote:
> Anybody know what this is about.  Been a while since I built everything on this machine, but I also don’t remember changing anything.  I tried other versions of Rivendell (1.5.2 etc…) and got the same error.

This looks like a problem in your build environment.  The error is a missing system header, but one that is itself #included from another system header.  Either you're missing some package, or something's gone corrupt.

|          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
|                                         -- Cicero                       |