[RDP] 'No Fade' UI Details

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Oct 31 15:34:36 EDT 2007

Howdy Stephan and All:

I'm wondering if we should rearrange the Edit Log Entry dialog a bit to show
the 'No Fade' option a bit more clearly.  Specifically, I would suggest that
the sense of it be reversed --i.e. instead of 'No Fade', it should be
something like 'Apply Fade When Segueing At End', and be defaulted to
'checked'.  We want to be sure to mention it taking effect at the *end* of
the event, as otherwise it invites confusion as to it's being applied to the
end of the *previous* event (the fact that the checkbox occurs in close
proximity to the 'Transition Type' pulldown also invites this confusion).

| Only those who leisurely approach that which the masses are busy about  |
| can be busy about that which the masses take leisurely.                 |
|                                           -- Lao Tsu                    |