[RDP] Re: Patch: "no fade" option for segue transition

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Oct 31 12:28:06 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 31 October 2007 06:06, Stefan Gabriel wrote:
> If the link does not work, try this:
> http://code.google.com/p/rivendell-d/issues/detail?id=1

I cannot get this to apply cleanly -- complaints about 'malformed patch'.  Any
chance of getting this as a unified diff?

|   Some people call them "cars" or "trucks"; I call them "dimensional    |
|   transmogrifiers" because they change three-dimensional cats into      |
|   two-dimensional ones.                                                 |
|                                         -- F. Frederick Skitty          |