[RDP] RDairplay pauses when caed reports no available streams...

Dan Mills dmills at exponent.myzen.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 16:48:14 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I have just been hacking around with caed to make it better support
cards having no outputs (DVB receiver cards and the like), and have
noticed that when rdairplay attempts to play something to such a card
caed instantly tells it that there are no available streams, but
rdairplay then pauses for a second (Almost like there is a timeout?).

I have also seen similar behaviour on running out of streams.
Anyone know what is going on?

Regards, Dan.