[RDP] Which mixing desk - other HW?

Dan Mills dmills at exponent.myzen.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 16:39:45 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 23:36 +0200, Marcel Hecko wrote:
> Hi Chris, where are you located? Would it be possible for me to come over
> and check the desk out?
>
> Marcel
> (currently in Scotland)

Chris was London based last thing I heard.

Just a thought, but the Community Broadcasting Association show is
coming up in a few weeks in Manchester and if you are still in the
country, that may be worth a visit (Tends to be more organisation,
finance and management oriented rather then technical but there will
probably be vendors there showing off their wares).

Regards, Dan.