[RDP] Which mixing desk - other HW?

Marcel Hecko maco at maco.sk
Thu Oct 25 20:37:05 EDT 2007

Hello,
Airmate looks good - really like it - does anybody have it? How sturdy
it is? Does it support muting monitors when microphone is turned on?
Does it support TBUs?

I had a face-to-face discussion with a great person today ( antradio.com
) and he vas very helpful with my questions.

Which desks are you people using? We will almost certainly go with
analogue desk, so rivendale will be separate pc wihtou any (or minimal
gpio) connection to the desk.

I will prepare a quick sketch of the set-up and post it today.

Anybody using Riverdell in UK? Preferably in Scotland - I would love to
see it in production and possibly get some overview of different desks
and how they feel.

Marcel