[RDP] Which mixing desk - other HW?

Marcel Hecko maco at maco.sk
Thu Oct 25 08:15:32 EDT 2007

Hi guys, thans a lot for the start - your comments are very valuable - I
will probably however need exact products you recommend. Our budged for
the start is about £7.000 (sound equipment,pcs, desk - basic equipment
for the first year of production excluding FM TX, aerials...), which is
not much and we also do not expect the radio to be professional - it
will be a not-for profit organization running the studio and
broadcasting so we are looking for a stable system with about 6 inputs,
CUE, 2 outputs...

It is even difficult for me to exactly imagine how the system actually
works.

And yes - by controlling volume I meant controlling output volume via HW
mixer.

I will create a small schematics of how I understand the system will be
set-up. We want to start broadcasting on the Internet in January and go
FM in fall 2008.

If we together come up wit a really robust system we might get some more
funding, however I am really absolutely dependent on this mailing list
and people willing to help me.

Marcel