[RDP] Which mixing desk - other HW?

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Oct 24 11:37:57 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 23 October 2007 20:22, Dan Mills wrote:
> You would probably have to
> run two X servers (one for each screen) to keep the touch geometry
> straight as the X sever can be a right pain in this regard. This is more
> X server then RD however.

I have done it with a single X instance, but you're right, it's *not* trivial
to configure.  In particular, you'll likely need to hand-tweak 'x11.conf' --
on SuSE at least, the video configuration tool (Sax2) is nearly clueless when
it come to coping with multi-head setups.

| Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to   |
| get more wax!!                                                          |