[RDP] Re: RD On Fedora

Timothy R. Elwell telwell at pilotproductions.net
Fri Oct 19 21:05:27 EDT 2007

I can't speak for Brooks, but on the exact same hardware, with both Fedora
and Ubuntu I have that issue. It doesn't matter whether it's a binary distro
or compiled from source that I have the same issue. It's issue 227 in
Mantis, though I have tried earlier version than .82 and it seems to do the
same thing.

Tim