[RDP] RD On Fedora

Timothy R. Elwell telwell at pilotproductions.net
Fri Oct 19 15:46:11 EDT 2007

Brooks,

I have that issue in Ubuntu, as well, so it's not a Fedora issue. I think
it's one of the bug tracks already, too. You've probably already noticed too
that once you place your first marker, you have to place the rest by the
sound when you play back versus the actual cursor position. (ie, when you
playback the sound, the cursor will actually be prior to where you placed
the marker, even though when played the marker position is correct.). That's
been my observation of it for quite some time.

Tim

  _____