[RDP] Re: RD On Fedora

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Oct 19 14:53:01 EDT 2007

On Friday 19 October 2007 13:58, Brooks Whiteford wrote:
> Update: Only one of my Fedora builds does this. I have two identical
> machines, running the same version of Fedora, built minutes apart. Any
> ideas?

When you say 'built', do you mean the hardware, or the software?  In other
words:  are using using a binary distro of Rivendell, or building from source
separately on each machine?

| A cynic is a person searching for an honest man, with a stolen lantern. |
|                                     -- Edgar A. Shoaff                  |