[RDP] Re: Build Question

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Oct 17 10:38:32 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 16 October 2007 22:06, Brooks Whiteford wrote:
> Interestingly enough, removing pam_rd from the build lets it build, and rd
> still runs fine... Hopefully nothing too bad.

'Pam_rd' is a module that allows the RD user management system to be
integrated with the system-wide user management scheme via the Pluggable
Authentication Module system (hence the name).  Most sites don't use/need
this, so disabling it is likely a safe move.

This compile bug has been swatted in current CVS.

|           We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.          |
|                                      -- Walt Kelly  "Pogo"              |