[RDP] Fedora, and Version 1?

Dan Mills dmills at exponent.myzen.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 14:30:32 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 14:01 -0400, Brooks Whiteford wrote:
> Thanks a bunch, Dan. And yes, you're right. Elo USB is the one. I'll
> give it a try tonight, as we've put together a test machine with the
> latest Fedora. I'll let you know how it goes. Will you be on IRC at
> all?

Got to hit the supermarket in the next hour or so to get some food in,
but I could be for a while after that.

If these bloody screens actually work on fedora I might have to
investigate that as I have 3 or the stupid things bought on ebay for £30
each and it would be good to get some use out of them.

Regards, Dan.