[RDP] Fedora, and Version 1?

Brooks Whiteford bwhiteford at seahawkradio.com
Mon Oct 15 13:41:16 EDT 2007

Hey everyone,
  Two questions for ya. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of a
timeframe for version 1 of this beautiful piece of software? This is such an
amazing community, and I look forward to every email on this list. Also, has
anyone successfully built RD on Fedora Core? If so, did you have to do
anything special? The touch screens we're using seem to only work with
Fedora, so we're thinking about switching over, but I thought i'd ask for
some tips before we get started.

Thanks,
Brooks