[RDP] Web-Enabled RDCastManager Added

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Wed Oct 10 15:08:00 EDT 2007

Howdy Folks:

I've just committed some code that adds a web-enabled version of
RDCastManager.  To run it, you simply use the following form of URL:

	http://<rd-server-name>/rd-bin/rdcastmanager.cgi

Login is with the usual set of RD users as configured in RDAdmin.  For a
particular user to be able to login via the web, they will need the 'Allow
Web Logins' checkbox (also just added) to be selected in
RDAdmin->ManageUsers.

Operation of the web-enabled version of RDCastManager should be extremely
similar to that of its X11-based cousin.

|   On-line, adj.:                                                        |
|         The idea that a human being should always be accessible to a    |
|   computer.                                                             |