[RDP] Podcast Permissioning

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Oct 8 14:36:51 EDT 2007

Howdy Folks:

FYI, I've just posted some code that adds three new user permission attributes
in RDAdmin->ManageUsers: 'Add Podcast', 'Edit Podcast' and 'Delete Podcast'.
I've also added the ability to configure which users have rights to access
which feeds in RDAdmin->ManageFeeds.

|                 Focus on the dream, not the competition.                |
|                                           -- Nemesis Racing Team motto  |