[RDP] I need help finding an allusive yet persistent bug

Dan Mills dmills at exponent.myzen.co.uk
Sat Oct 6 12:24:41 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-05 at 23:10 +0100, Dan Mills wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-10-05 at 14:50 -0700, Scott Spillers wrote:
> > Keep in mind that each time this bug has been reported, it has always been
> > immediately after a manual import in RDLibrary.  I suspect that this is
> > where we're going to find the cause of the problem.
>
> Concur, but knowing which fields to look at would help narrow things
> down.

Did there ought to be a call to

RDCut::checkInRecording(const QString &stationname) const

Somewhere in RDImportAudio::ImportProgress()

    if(import_wavedata!=NULL) {
      cart->setMetadata(import_wavedata);
      cut->setMetadata(import_wavedata);
    }

>> Here possibly?

    delete cut;
    delete cart;

I am not sure about this as this is not code I have fiddled with
heavily.

Fred?

Regards, Dan.