[RDP] I need help finding an allusive yet persistent bug

Scott Spillers scotts at paravelsystems.com
Fri Oct 5 15:40:36 EDT 2007

I should be able to run a mySQL query, provided I can get them to leave the
cart be and not "fix it" when this bug pops up.  There does not seem to be
any correlation between the cut descriptions used and the cause or solution
to the condition.  I have seen carts get in this condition using only the
default cut descriptions (Cut ###).  They can modify these descriptions in
any way and then save the cart by clicking "OK" in the main cart properties
window and then it works.  Our theory is that the description has nothing to
do with the issue, but saving the cart (with changes) does.  It should be
noted that moving markers and saving changes in the editor does not make the
cart playable.

Scott Spillers
scotts at paravelsystems.com