[RDP] 1.0 IRC Meeting

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Oct 5 10:15:47 EDT 2007

On Friday 21 September 2007 19:50, darrick at dcn.davis.ca.us wrote:
> Something I've been thinking about for a while is we should all plan a
> meeting on IRC.  I feel it would help hammer out a todo for 1.0 and
> assign some tasks.  We tend to discuss a lot of details via email but
> seem to come up short when it comes time to making a decision.

With our final two major feature adds (podcasting and automatic database
reconnects) starting to see light at the end of the tunnel, I'd like to go
ahead and set this up.  The challenge, of course, is going to be finding a
date/time that works for folks on both sides of the Big Pond.  What are
preferences WRT scheduling?  My own preference would be for a weekday between
0600 - 1500 EDT (1200 - 2100 GMT), but I'll flex to deal with whatever works
for everyone.

|     Be bold, and don't fear failure.  Treat failure as a blessing,      |
|     because mediocre goals are poison.                                  |
|                                          -- Dan Goldin                  |