[RDP] Monster CVS commit.

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Oct 5 09:51:14 EDT 2007

On Thursday 04 October 2007 17:09, Dan Mills wrote:
> Fred, I have done some of your podcast bits, but only what was required
> to get it to build.

Ok, I've just gone through and changed over whatever QSqlQuery invocations
were left to use RDSqlQuery.  I can now do a 'grep -RI QSqlQuery *' from the
top of a clean source tree and get back only four lines, all of which
reference either 'lib/rddb.h' or 'lib/rddb.cpp'.

Committed to CVS head.

|  I love deadlines.  I especially like the whoosing sound they make as   |
|  they go flying by.                                                     |
|                                        -- Douglas Adams                 |