[RDP] I need help finding an allusive yet persistant bug

Dan Mills dmills at exponent.myzen.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 17:56:24 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 14:14 -0700, Scott Spillers wrote:
>   I had a theory that the cuts were being assigned a playback weight of
> 0, but that does not explain why they playback properly after the cuts are
> renamed.

How very odd...

If I come up with a suitable mysql query to dump the appropriate cut
data to a file, could you run it next time this happens, and then send
me the dump file?

Also, could you tell me the names of these cuts (just in case there is
some special character that is breaking things).

Regards, Dan.