[RDP] I need help finding an allusive yet persistant bug

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Thu Oct 4 08:13:26 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 03 October 2007 17:14, Scott Spillers wrote:
> All of the cuts within the cart will playback fine in
> the editor.  Here is where it gets interesting - if they go in and rename
> the cuts and save the cart, it becomes playable again.

When you say 'rename the cuts', what *precisely* are they doing?  Going to the
Record/Info dialog and changing the 'Description' field?

|      A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man       |
|      contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.      |
|                                     -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery         |