[RDP] I have created a monster, and need advice on what to do with it....

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Oct 1 07:03:50 EDT 2007

On Thursday 27 September 2007 15:40, Dan Mills wrote:
> Question is: Commit, or not?

Looks pretty safe, as it's a straight sub-classing of QSqlQuery.  Go for it!

|             Logic is a way to go wrong with confidence.                 |
|                                   --Robert Heinlein                     |
|                                   "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long"       |