[RDP] Customized Now and Next?

Brooks Whiteford bwhiteford at seahawkradio.com
Thu Nov 1 20:10:31 EDT 2007

Hey guys,
  As many of you know, I'm with a college station that has about 75
different college dj's. A lot of them use rivendell, and love it, but a lot
still use ipods and cd's. We could just import them as they come, but we'll
never be able to keep up with that. We use now and next data to update our
tv screens and our tv station on campus, but obviously if the song is not
played in RD, it won't display the correct song. Is there a way to have the
DJ's customize now and next in studio, and have the next automated song that
is played update the information once again like normal?

Thanks!
Brooks