[RDD] rdimport and SS32

Phil Longenecker plongenecker at gmail.com
Mon May 22 14:05:14 EDT 2017

Is there a method to get the audio markers from SS32 (TLC) .wav files
imported, or do I have to manually set them? Also, importing the Trivia
text, which is commonly used for the CD title on songs, doesn't get
imported when I use either RDimport or the Library import.
I have all the scot chunk info, and have written a Java desktop app to
display and play with honoring the markers. I'd like to convert my library
to Rivendell to run on a rPi 3.
Apologies if this has been answered before, but I got tired (lazy?)
clicking thru the mail list archives.

Phil Longenecker
CE WPXE Milwaukee, WTPX Antigo/Wausau