[RDD] Rivendell App Menu Icons

Andy Higginson andy at higgles.co.uk
Sat May 20 09:07:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

Did anyone have any luck on finding out an answer to this one?  Now that Fred is back from NAB (I hope it went really well), is this something that needs to be raised as a bug?

Thanks

Andy

---- On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:59:37 +0100 Andy Higginson <andy at higgles.co.uk> wrote ----

I've just had a look in that folder and all of the icons on my machine are the same for all of the Rivendell programs. There are no other Rivendell icons there.

 ---- On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:39:07 +0100 Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangorkom at gmail.com> wrote ----

Rivendell-dev at lists.rivendellaudio.org