[RDD] Sound card not present

Rob Landry 41001140 at interpring.com
Fri May 19 10:32:56 EDT 2017

On Fri, 19 May 2017, Alex Hartman wrote:

> RDAlsaconfig never changes. Its just RD that cant seem to sustain a reboot.
> The rest of the system could care less. aplay and alsamixer see and use it
> every time.

I believe you said this is a USB sound adapter, no?

I've encountered problems with USB devices occasionally; the devices may
not be identified consistently across reboots, and with some devices with
external power supplies I've had to power-cycle the device after each
reboot to get it recognized.

I've done some Googling but have never found any useful answers.

Rob

--
Я там, где ребята толковые,
Я там, где плакаты "Вперёд",