[RDD] Please fix this bug...

Patrick patrick at scnv.net
Wed May 17 10:08:04 EDT 2017

We have VPNs into our station from remote locations and I can bring up a VPN on my laptop if I’m
traveling. From there I can use ssh with X11 forwarding or start a VNC session.

Other than that, the internal network is pretty much hidden from the public internet.

Running pfSense on your choice of hardware is your best friend.