[RDD] Please fix this bug...

Steve Varholy steve at wxryfm.org
Wed May 17 09:58:49 EDT 2017

VPN into our network and use VNC. At least that is what we do.

Steve Varholy
President and General Manager

[1478183502168_WXRY_Full_993_300x145.png]

The Historic Barringer Building

1338 Main Street - Suite 202

Columbia, South Carolina 29201

Office: (803) 753-7260 x 251

Direct: (803) 404-5535

Cell: (703) 585-2101

A Service of the Independent Media Foundation