[RDD] Please fix this bug...

Rick Thomas rick at kptz.org
Tue May 16 15:10:46 EDT 2017

Dear Rivendell developers,

We’ve been holding off installing the Rivendell 2.15.3-1 update, hoping to see a fix for this bug.

But with all the activity over the NSA zero-day exploits released a few months ago, it’s becoming imperative that we get the security updates from CentOS that this is blocking.

Please bump up the priority on this one…

Thanks,
Rick Thomas,
SysAdmin KPTZ, 91.9 FM Port Townsend, WA