[RDD] Stream samplerate

Matthew Chambers mchambers at showmeham.info
Tue May 9 13:27:05 EDT 2017

Rivendell files and system samplerate are 48kHz, but the audio is playing
out fine through the mixer, my bad and unneeded conversion is somewhere in
Jack, Stereotool or BUTT on the 2nd computer. I can listen all day to the
output of the mixer, the stream not so much right now.  I've dug out a
Windows pc and with an identical setup (except Stereotool is running less
processing), no problems, I'd like to use my extra Linux machine since it
has more umph.

Matthew Chambers, CBT, NR0Q
       Macon County Office Of Emergency Management