[RDD] Log Locking

Rob Landry 41001140 at interpring.com
Mon Jun 26 07:30:57 EDT 2017

I went through similar issues with my music scheduling programs. In the
end, it turned out to be easier for the users to solve this problem by
communicating among themselves than to craft a technical solution.
Technical solutions to this sort of problem tend to be messy (e.g. user
shuts down computer without properly logging out, so log stays locked
forever).

Rob