[RDD] Audio Science Mixer & RdLibrary Multiple Cart Selection

Lorne Tyndale ltyndale at tyndaleweb.com
Wed Jun 21 17:05:41 EDT 2017

Rich,

Check the "Allow Cart Drag" check box in rdlibrary.

If the Allow Cart Drag is selected, then you can only select a single
cart - the idea is that you'll only want to drag a single cart from
RDLibrary to insert into something else (like rdairplay, logedit,
cartslots, etc).

If  that is selected then unselect it and your multiple cart select
option will probably come back.

Lorne Tyndale