[RDD] Audio Science Mixer & RdLibrary Multiple Cart Selection

Rich Stivers rich at stivers-bros.com
Wed Jun 21 16:46:20 EDT 2017

Fred:

Thanks for reaffirming Rdadmin\Host\Audio Ports.

Can you comment on multiple cart selection in RdLibrary? It seems to
have gone away. I checked my keyboard and
mouse just to make sure, and they are OK. I need multiple cart
selection, for one example, to move carts to a TEMP
group so I can run rdmarkerset on those carts, and then move the carts
back to their proper group.

Thanks,
Rich