[RDD] Log generation issues.

James Greenlee james at madsonics.com
Wed Jun 21 15:40:02 EDT 2017

I'll keep that in mind. I had originally set the cron job for log creation at 11:05pm, but had a request to push it out a little later to help get some programming updates in. For the past few days it ran fine, but for some reason it failed last night. The only issues were with the updated clocks (two of them) where this one new event was added.

Since our programming is primarily off satellite, we don't have much going on in the logs. Some macro carts to control the Broadcast Tools switcher, and some events/carts to fire off some local spots and ID's. It takes Rivendell about 5 -10 seconds to make a log for the next day. Not sure what happened.

James Greenlee
WZXI Lancaster, KY