[RDD] Log generation issues.

Wayne Merricks merricks.wayne at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:03:36 EDT 2017

Hi,

I had an issue with an older version of Rivendell that decided it wouldn't
run rdlogmanager without an X session and hence I was getting emtpy logs.
This doesn't sound like your issue though.

You can test it by running a cron job to generate the log when you're not​
logged in.

The only other thing I would suggest is running a log generation with 5
minutes to spare might be a little too late.  Generally when new Riv will
generate a log in under 2 minutes however as the stack table and a few
others grow, this time will increase.

There was some work into trimming the tables to alleviate this but I don't
know if that was completed.

Hope that gives you somewhere to start.

Regards,

Wayne