[RDD] RDAirplay segfault (RDLibrary too)) [SOLVED]

James Greenlee james at madsonics.com
Mon Jun 19 15:44:19 EDT 2017

So this brings up a question....

I've built a few Rivendell boxes with the method here:

http://static.paravelsystems.com/rivendell-install/rivendell-install-rhel7.html

I've recently updated the whole system by simply "yum update" and rebooted the boxes. Is this not the right way to do it? Everything seems to be working fine.

James Greenlee
WZXI Lancaster, KY