[RDD] Maybe not related to 2.16.0 upgrade (WAS: 2.16.0 upgrade : RDAirplay segfault (RDLibrary too))

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Sun Jun 18 06:45:56 EDT 2017

Following up on that,

On any "working" machine, RDAirplay launches correctly, and the window
title is : "Station : <machine_name> User : <user_name> [...]" etc.
On my fault machine, only "Station : <machine_name>" shows, there is no
mention of the User, the Log, or the Service.

So that indeed looks like it can't find its own information, but I
believe it "knows" its name, and it can find it back, but there must be
something else missing.

With MySQL query log activated, this is what the faulty RDAirplay
startup looks like : https://pastebin.com/yqU7A7Zr. All I can see is
that it tries quite a lot to get info from the ENABLE_DRAGDROP (but
manually running the query against MySQL cli succeeds).

Thank you for your help !

    Hoggins!