[RDD] Maybe not related to 2.16.0 upgrade (WAS: 2.16.0 upgrade : RDAirplay segfault (RDLibrary too))

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Sat Jun 17 11:56:22 EDT 2017

Yes,

Le 17/06/2017 à 00:28, Fred Gleason a écrit :
> On Jun 16, 2017, at 09:57, Hoggins! <fuckspam at wheres5.com
> <mailto:fuckspam at wheres5.com>> wrote:
>
>> Symptoms :
>>
>>    RDAdmin does not complain at all
>>    RDLibrary's window title shows host, but the "user" field is empty
>>    RDLibrary's "Group" and "Scheduler code" dropdown boxes are empty
>>    RDLibrary will crash with a segfault whenever I try to edit a cart
>>

>> I'm sure Fred or someone else can pinpoint my issue.
>
> It’s sounding like the host machine isn’t finding its entry in the DB.
>  Assuming that nothing else changed, I’d be looking for crashed tables
> or other corruption on the DB side.

I'm guessing it's trying to find its own entry from locally attached IP
addresses ?

From the MySQL debug log, what I can see during RDLibrary launch is that :
    - it's trying to find its entry with "select ID from RDLIBRARY where
STATION="yomama" && INSTANCE=0" (successful when executed by hand
directly on MySQL)
    - also, all the commands I manually tried work (also, I tried one of
"select OUTPUT_0_LEVEL from AUDIO_PORTS where
(STATION_NAME="yomama")&&(CARD_NUMBER=0)", returning correct results)

I'll dig more on that, though.

    Hoggins!