[RDD] Maybe not related to 2.16.0 upgrade (WAS: 2.16.0 upgrade : RDAirplay segfault (RDLibrary too))

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Fri Jun 16 09:57:54 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm stuck here. Downgraded back to 2.15.3 and the same machine still
shows the symptoms. Unfortunately, this is our hot standby machine for
when we upgrade our live air machine.
Of course, I restored the DB from the last snapshot, so its schema is
259 now again.

Anyway, do you have hints that would help me debug ? Looks like an SQL
problem of some sort, Rivendell on that machine doesn't want to retrieve
some informations.

Symptoms :

    RDAdmin does not complain at all
    RDLibrary's window title shows host, but the "user" field is empty
    RDLibrary's "Group" and "Scheduler code" dropdown boxes are empty
    RDLibrary will crash with a segfault whenever I try to edit a cart

I'm sure Fred or someone else can pinpoint my issue.

Right now we have a problem because we don't have our hot standby /
dropboxes machines, etc. so it's critical and urgent.

    Thank you for your help.

        Hoggins!