[RDD] Incorrect date value: '' for column 'PURGE_DATE'

Thomas Golding thomasg at worldradiolink.com
Tue Jun 13 17:20:26 EDT 2017

Fred,

Heads up for future:

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/sql-mode/#strict-mode

This is where the errors were coming from. Removal of strict mode fixed the problem. You may need to check out anywhere in the code an SQL statement assumes it will automatically convert to an acceptable value. More info in the link.

That’s what I get for jumping to the bleeding edge MariaDB. Hope this saves someone else from this oddity in the future.

Thanks,

Thomas Golding
Engineering Manager
Edgewater Broadcasting