[RDD] Ubuntu 16.04 Update (Seems OK now)

Emir Yapıcı emiryapici at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 03:28:46 EDT 2017

Hello Nick!

I've installed QT3 via adding ubuntu archive repos for precise instead of
building from source. No problem with the fonts. You may try:

echo "deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu precise main universe
multiverse" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/precise.list
sudo apt-get update

after installation:
sudo rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/precise.list
sudo apt-get update

*Emir YAPICI*