[RDD] Update to Rivendell 2.16 Aman Server Monitor stops working

Larry larry at radiobygrace.com
Mon Jun 5 17:24:05 EDT 2017

I updated to version Rivendell 2.16 this weekend on my two servers and my
two workstations. Now my Aman Server Monitor is no longer working. In
/var/log/messages it is writing an error message every second. Aman has been
on running CentOS 6.9 built from source with no problems until after I
upgraded all the machines.

Here is the error message:

Jun  4 03:50:05 rd01 amand: cannot select from mysql at 10.0.0.2 [Table
'./Rivendell/AMAN_SYSTEMA_PINGS' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
QMYSQL: Unable to execute query]

Larry Ewing, CBT

Chief Engineer

 <http://www.radiobygrace.com/> www.radiobygrace.com