[RDD] Remote "Board Op" from within RDAirPlay

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Jun 5 11:58:56 EDT 2017

On Jun 4, 2017, at 22:36, drew Roberts <zotzbro at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just checked a machine running 2.12.0 and I don't see the button.

You should see two dropdown menus in the ‘System Services’ box.  The ‘HTTP Xport’ control allows you to offload RDXport processes (audio imports, exports and similar CPU-intensive tasks) to the designated host, while the ‘Core Audio Engine’ dropdown configures the system to use the audio resources on the selected host.

> Does it not show itself in stand alone setups?

They will still be there, but the only available choice will be ‘localhost’.