[RDD] Remote "Board Op" from within RDAirPlay

Lorne Tyndale ltyndale at tyndaleweb.com
Sun Jun 4 23:43:22 EDT 2017

Fred,

So am I correct in understanding - if you use the option to have a
workstation use caed on another host, will the instance of caed that is
actually playing the audio out to the sound card use the /var/snd that
it sees on its local machine, or will the "remote" rdairplay (running on
the thin client or similar) still be accessing the audio files and
sending them back to the centralized caed?

Just looking for clarification.

Thanks!

Lorne Tyndale