[RDD] Qt4 status

Nick Andre nick at wmfo.org
Sun Jun 4 20:54:15 EDT 2017

I've compiled and gotten a test install of the master branch running with
our special patches. I'm going to work on getting our production system
updated to latest stable with the same database schema so I can test
further. Thus far it segfaults when I hit "add" on rdairplay.

The rdpanel_buttons don't have borders, so I added the following to
./lib/rdpanel_buttons.cpp:432 which appears to have helped:
p->drawRect(0,0,size().width(),size().height());

What's the plan here? Do we have interest in getting the build more stable
or are most people planning on sticking with Qt3?

--Nick