[RDD] Rivendell v2.16.0

Bill Putney billp at wwpc.com
Fri Jun 2 10:33:34 EDT 2017

Thank you Fred! Does the update automagically to add a hash to the db
for preexisting audio files or do we have to run a routine to do that?

Bill Putney - WB6RFW
Chief Engineer
KPTZ - Port Townsend, WA

PP-SEL/A&P-IA

I'm running for Port Commissioner. If you're interested:
http://PutneyForThePort.VOTE